Eco Wool Dryer Balls
Eco Wool Dryer Balls are great for those who use their dryer but would like to reduce the impact on the environment. Pop some of your favourite oil on and flag the fabric softener.
The Specifics of the Dryer Balls:
- Eco Wool Dryer Balls are made from 100% NZ Wool, which is unbleached and chemical free!
- Put all Wool Balls into the dryer
- Wool Balls work by creating air pockets and are absorbent - reducing dryer time significantly
- The lanolin in the wool naturally softens fabric
- You can scent your washing by adding essential oil drop to the balls
- Wool Dryer Balls don't leave any fluff on the clothing
- They last for 1000 cycles
- Simply put the Wool Balls on your windowsill to dry out
Remember! Line drying is always best, as the sun is free!